Florida Department of Transportation OIG
The Florida Department of Transportation’s Office of Inspector General is looking for a talented professional to join our team in Tallahassee. This position will be reporting to the Performance and Information Technology Audit unit.
As the Sr IT Auditor, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinates and conducts audits (primarily information technology related), special projects, and reviews of department operations, programs and controls, in compliance with professional and office standards, to promote accountability, integrity and process improvement in the department. Conducts reviews regarding the management of information technology as well as the technical and functional adequacy of information systems specifications, operations, controls and security in compliance with professional and office standards. Develops assignment scopes, methodologies, and audit programs. Prepares, researches and designs evaluations of programs, systems, controls, policies, procedures and other functions using audit and analytical techniques. Analyzes supporting evidence, draws logical conclusions and develops appropriate findings and recommendations. When assigned as team leader by the supervisor, organizes and facilitates the work of other team members to ensure the successful completion of the assignment. Also, mentor and help train new audit staff.
- Prepares thorough, complete and accurate documentation of work performed. Prepares oral and written briefings. Prepares draft and final reports.
- Coordinates and conducts defensible data acquisition and analysis using appropriate evidence and computer forensic techniques. Analyzes supporting evidence, draws logical conclusions and develops appropriate findings and recommendations.
- Maintains knowledge and proficiency in information system technology and techniques.
- Performs procedure reviews.
(The link below outlines additional duties and responsibilities)
Position: Sr IT Auditor (Computer Audit Analyst- SES)
Anticipated Annual Hiring Salary: $60,770.06
Closing Date: 05/09/2021
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Select the link below to see the complete job posting and to apply:
To learn more about the FDOT OIG:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.myflorida.com.