Website Association of Inspectors General
Advancing Professionalism, Accountability & Integrity
ASSOCIATION OF INSPECTORS GENERAL
The Association of Inspectors General is seeking for immediate hire a highly-qualified PROGRAM DIRECTOR.
Applications accepted and interview of select candidates will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
The Association of Inspectors General is a non-profit organization established on October 26, 1996. The purpose of the Association is to: foster and promote public accountability and integrity in the general areas of the prevention, examination, investigation, audit, detection, elimination and prosecution of fraud, waste and abuse through policy research and analysis; standardization of practices, policies, and ethics, encouragement of professional development by providing and sponsoring educational programs, and the establishment of professional qualifications, certification, and licensing.
TITLE: Program Director
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
JOB LOCATION: New York, NY (Remote work agreement may be available for a qualified candidate.)
The Program Director is responsible for the planning, coordination and overseeing delivery of the Association’s Inspector General Institute® programs, Annual Training Conference, and Web-based training initiatives.
- The Program Director is responsible for ensuring NASBA compliance of all training programs and maintenance of training records.
- The Program Director is a salaried, full-time position.
- Travel is required and includes three to four, 1-week trips annually.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the delivery of the Association’s Inspector General Institute® programs.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the Association’s Annual Training Conference.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate delivery of Association’s web-based training initiatives.
- Collect, organize and upload all digital content for the Inspector General Institute® programs, annual training conference, and web-based training initiatives.
- Develop & deploy digital marketing for all training initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Association’s IT Analyst to develop technology related to training initiatives.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
The Program Director will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred major in computer science, online education, or business.
- Advanced computer abilities, including platforms such as: MS Office Pro, Adobe Pro, WordPress, WebEx Teams and Meetings, LinkedIn, CRM & Event Management platforms.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management and related experience.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience with Inspector General Offices or public oversight and their functions.
- Excellent analytical & writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Working knowledge of various hardware and software systems interoperability.
New York, NY (Remote work will be considered for a qualified candidate.)
Dependent upon qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender/gender identification.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the three items listed below to: email@example.com. The submitted materials should address the required knowledge, skills and abilities contained in the qualifications section above.
1. Cover letter briefly describing your qualifications and experience for the position.
2. Employment Application Contact Card. (Click for form)
3. Resume or Curriculum Vitae (with complete work history.)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org