Website Association of Inspectors General
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES SPECIALIST
The Association is seeking to immediately fill this opportunity. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience working directly with executive leadership and professionals in the field coupled with a superior computer ability to maintain the Association’s membership database records. The remote work location and non-traditional scheduling needed to provide accessibility to our members across all North American time-zones make this opportunity particularly well-suited to students.
TITLE: Membership Services Specialist
REPORTS TO: Program Director
WORK LOCATION: This position works remotely and the applicant will need to have access to a computer and internet connection.
The Membership Services Specialist is responsible for the providing services to the membership; including, direct communication with executive leaders, members and agency staff, responding to email inquiries, maintenance of all membership records, group/agency renewal processing, member retention and certification tracking.
The Membership Services Specialist assist the Program Director with the distribution, receipt and initial review of applications and registration processes for all Institute® programs, Annual Training Conference, and webinars.
The Membership Services Specialist is a part-time, hourly position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain all membership records with accurate and up-to-date information in the Association’s database.
- Provide assistance to individual members including processing of annual membership renewals, and certification tracking.
- Assist the Program Director with applications and registrations for AIG Institute® programs, annual training conference, and webinars.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the Association’s annual agency/group membership renewal process and recordkeeping.
- Serve as liaison to members and agency contacts for any member-related issues.
- Collect, review qualifications and provide recommendation on requests for reinstatement of certification.
- Conduct frequent quality control reviews of all membership information recorded in the Association’s database.
- Conduct periodic process reviews of the Association’s database and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Program Director.
- The Program Director will possess the following minimum knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Associate’s Degree or higher.
- Advanced computer abilities, including software programs such as: MS Office including Access and Excel, Adobe, Cisco WebEx and Zoom.
- Superior spelling and grammar.
- Meticulous attention to detail and recordkeeping.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and work independently with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
This position is currently approved for 19 hours per week (38 hours per bi-weekly pay cycle) at the rate of $18.00 per hour.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a COVER LETTER and RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than FRIDAY, AUGUST 21st at 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com