Hello friends of the Texas Chapter;
I am pleased to announce the Texas Chapter of the AIG Summer 2015 Election Results:
OFFICERS – 2 year term
- 1st Vice President – William “Bill” Urbina, CPA, CIGA; Auditor – Texas DOT
- 2nd Vice President – Linda Peña, JD, MPI Investigator – HHSC OIG
- 3rd Vice President – Cynthia Sheffield, CIGI; MPI Investigator, HHSC-OIG
- Treasurer – Jeffrey L. Jones, CPA, CIGA; Contract Audit – HHSC OIG
BOARD OF DIRECTORS – 3 year term
- Martin Porras, CFE; Senior Investigator – HHSC OIG IRD
- Mariana Rios, DAFD Data Analyst – HHSC OIG
- Rosie Barrera, MPI Investigator – HHSC OIG
- Rudy Delgado, CIGI,MPI Investigator – HHSC OIG
All have excellent credentials to serve in their elected capacity in the Chapter, and I appreciate their willingness to accept these positions. The term is effective immediately. Please congratulate and help welcome them to their new positions.
I look forward to a productive and fun next couple of years.
Ray Acuña, CIGI
Texas Chapter of the Association of Inspectors General