The National Association of Inspectors General (AIG) was officially established on October 26, 1996, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. On January 12, 2010, the NY/NJ chapter became the sixth local chapter established of the AIG.
The goals of the NY/NJ Chapter are:
- to foster a standardization of practices, policies, conduct and ethics
- to encourage professional development by providing and sponsoring educational programs
- to establish professional qualifications, certifications, and licensing
- to conduct joint educational ventures; and
- to exchange information and ideas and identify trends.
- NY/NJ Chapter with Chapter only membership – $25.00
- NY/NJ Chapter Student membership – $10.00