Florida Department of Transportation OIG
The Florida Department of Transportation’s Office of Inspector General is looking for a talented professional to join our team in Tallahassee. This position will be reporting to the Intermodal Audit unit. The engagements conducted by this unit include assurance and consulting engagements relating, but not limited to: transit, planning, aviation, and seaport grants.
As the Sr Audit Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervises employees, coordinates, and conducts audits, special projects, and reviews of department operations, programs, controls, contracts and agreements in compliance with professional and office standards, to promote accountability, integrity and process improvement in the department. Monitors compliance of work products with appropriate professional audit standards. Trains staff in tools and methods for performing effective and efficient audits, reviews, and special projects. Motivates staff to improve quality and quantity of work performed and evaluates staff performance according to professional standards and performance criteria.
- Develops assignment scopes, methodologies, and audit programs. Prepares, researches and designs evaluations of programs, systems, controls, policies, procedures and other functions using audit and analytical techniques.
- Analyzes supporting evidence, draws logical conclusions and develops appropriate findings and recommendations.
- Prepares thorough, complete and accurate documentation of work performed. Prepares oral and written briefings. Prepares draft and final reports.
- Performs procedure reviews.
(The link below outlines additional duties and responsibilities)
Position: Sr Audit Supervisor (Sr. Management Analyst II – SES)
Anticipated Annual Salary: $61,800.18
Closing Date: 05/9/2021
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Select the link below to see the complete job posting and to apply:
To learn more about the FDOT OIG:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.myflorida.com.