Website Florida Atlantic University
Florida Atlantic University is seeking an Audit Services/ Investigator Administrator, Boca Raton, FL.
With over 30,000 students from all 50 states and over 180 countries, 21 intercollegiate teams, 180 plus degree programs, and an administration that thrives on discovery and excellence, FAU is pushing the boundaries of higher education. Florida Atlantic’s faculty and staff are trailblazers and innovators with a passion for finding creative solutions while advancing science, art, and technology in all disciplines. Our work environment is a hub of cultures from across the nation and the world, making FAU a place where collaboration flourishes.
Responsible to the Inspector General (IG), the Audit Services/Investigations Administrator.
Summary of Responsibilities Include:
- Works closely with the IG and performs that positions duties in the absence of the IG as requested.
- Responsible for performing audit and investigative fieldwork, management advisory/consulting services and other duties to implement the annual work plan.
- Ensures effective and efficient performance of projects as assigned by the IG utilizing a disciplined systematic methodology and professional standards.
- Performs periodic post project assessment of implementation status in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assists in developing and conducting special studies and collecting and analyzing data as appropriate.
- Assists in interpreting rules and policies of the Office of Inspector General (OIG).
- Performs related duties, as deemed appropriate, in order to accomplish the responsibilities and functions of the OIG.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization with six years of appropriate experience required.
A Certified CPA, CIA CFE or CISA is preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to success in this position.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Must also have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.
For more information and to apply, visit www.fau.edu/jobs and go to Apply Now (REQ10004).
Florida Atlantic University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action/equal access institution and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status or other protected status. Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation, please call 561-297-3057. 711.
FAU is committed to the principles of engaged teaching, research and service. All persons aspiring to achieve excellence in the practice of these principles are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.fau.edu.