The Association of Inspectors General (AIG) invites the participation of Exhibitors at our annual Training Conference, which will be held in West Palm Beach, Florida at the Hilton West Palm Beach, September 25 – 27, 2019. This is an important annual event. Attendees will include Inspectors General, staffs, and other government organizations from across the United States and internationally, who will be able to make decisions for their respective organizations. There were more than 250 participants at both the 2017 and 2018 Training Conferences, and we expect the same level of participation for this event.
Requests for an opportunity to be an exhibitor at an AIG Training Conference will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. However, the AIG expresses a preference for exhibitors that will advance the central and professional mission of the AIG and its members. Further, the exhibitor must be from a field related to investigation, forensic and operational auditing, fraud prevention, inspection, oversight and other related fields.
There are three levels of exhibitors available:
- Level 1 Exhibitor: Includes providing a table with a representative from your firm present to discuss your firm’s services and products for all three (3) days of the Annual Training Conference. Exhibitor cost is $2,950.
- Level 2 Exhibitor: Includes providing a table with a representative from your firm present to discuss your firm’s services and/or products for Thursday and Friday of the Annual Training Conference. Exhibitor cost is $1,950.
- Level 3 Exhibitor: Includes providing a banner with identifying information about your company, and providing catalogs or other handout material for all three (3) days of the Annual Training Conference. No company representative will be present. The Exhibitor cost is $1,000.
In addition, there is an Exhibitor Discount available:
- By committing to be a Level 1 Exhibitor at both the 2019 and 2020 annual conferences, exhibitor will be entitled to a $1,000 discount off the fee for 2020.
Exhibitors will also be identified on the 2019 Training Conference webpage with links to the Exhibitors’ website. Exhibitors will also receive a spreadsheet of contact information of attendees; and the opportunity to include company information in the materials distributed to all attendees.
Exhibitors are not entitled to make a presentation in the program of the Training Conference. An Exhibitor may propose to make a presentation on a topic at the Training Conference and the AIG will consider the proposal on its merits. The presentation may not be about the Exhibitor’s organization or its clients or projects. The topic should be technical and topical, not closely related to the exhibitor’s organization or its clients or projects.
One person representing each exhibitor will have the same privileges as any Annual Training Conference attendee such as:
- Attending all the Annual Training Conference sessions
- Partaking of the Annual Training Conference meals and refreshments
- Attending Annual Training Conference events
- Receiving Annual Training Conference materials
Additional staffing from the Exhibitor will have to pay regular AIG registration fees to enjoy these privileges.
An exhibitor may also propose to sponsor one or more events associated with the Training Conference (e.g., the networking event). Approval of the sponsorship is in the sole discretion of the AIG.
The Association of Inspectors General (“AIG”) is a national 501©3 organization of federal, state, and locally appointed individuals affiliated with Offices of Inspectors General. The AIG seeks to foster and promote public accountability and integrity in the general areas of prevention, examination, investigation, audit, detection, elimination and prosecution of fraud, waste and abuse, through policy research and analysis; standardization of practices, policies, conduct and ethics; encouragement of professional development by providing and sponsoring educational programs; and the establishment of professional qualifications, certifications, and licensing.
Exhibitor tables are positioned based upon exhibitor level and past support.
To register as an Exhibitor for this training conference, you must first fill out an Exhibitor Form.
If you have any questions, please contact Executive Director Ron Calvosa at firstname.lastname@example.org or Deputy Executive Director at email@example.com.